Paperless Invoice Application
Terms and Conditions:
You acknowledge, understand and agree that when you enroll in Vanguard Steel’s Paperless Invoice Service (the “Service”) the following apply:
- You will no longer receive a paper invoice by mail.
- Only one (1) email account may be used to receive invoices through the Service.
- Applications will be processed within five (5) business days.
- Once applications are processed, an email will be sent to the valid e-mail address with an attached PDF file of your invoice.
- You must keep your email address and other information current and updated at all times so that we can provide you the Service. We will not be responsible for providing you the Service if you change or cancel your e-mail address or any other information and or if you fail to update such information by contacting Vanguard Steel.
- You remain liable for all charges to your account and are solely responsible to ensure that all of your payments reach us prior to being due.
- Vanguard Steel reserves the right to refuse the Service to any customer for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
- You may cancel your enrollment in the Service at any time by notifying Vanguard Steel. Cancellations will be processed within five (5) business days of notification. After cancellation, paper invoices will be sent by mail.
- The Service is provided free of charge.